Translator

Sunday 19 August 2012

David Beckham for Esquire


Hello Peeps! How you all doing?
Before I start I may say that I am a Big Fan of David Beckham Specially of his Style.
Back to the post: I so want to get Esquire September issue with David Beckham. I love the Cover, the square shirt is perfect and seems like the Farms Boy look will be back for the AW'12'13. What do you think?
What I like about this Issue with David Beckham is that we can see what trends are going to be big this AW'12'13, Denim with Denim, KnitsMilitary and Layering.
Here you have the Editorial.










What do you thinks? Do you like it?
Thoughts?
 I may say I'm so into his Hair style. 


Thanks for the Visit!
Have a Great Day!
JK



8 comments:

  1. Me gusta más ahora que cuando era más joven, tiene un aire de chico malo... ummmmm! me encanta como lleva el pelo, un retro muy chulo :D
    Gracias por pasar por mi blog.

    XX

    http://noestrivial.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a Mi tambien me encanta su estilo de Pelo, esta genial!
      Gracias por el comment!

      Delete
  2. becks is really rocking it here!
    xo

    christian

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the style of the editorial!

    xx

    A*
    bcnscrawls

    ReplyDelete