Translator

Monday 3 October 2011

My September Ranking...




















Hello Everyone!
How you all doing? How was the weekend?
Mine was great; i had a Amazing time!
I also want to thanks you all for the great comments and the Bday wishes! And aslo thanks for following me and checking out my blog!
So my top 10 most view blogs in September are;



Top 10 Post:

My September Issue: "Birds and Feathers"
My September Issue: RETRO/ROCK
COWBOYS AND INDIANS
My September Issue: For the "GIRLS"
My September Issue: Layering for the BOYS!
My September Issue: Inditex Bad Start but with a S...
My September Issue: Night Out!
I am Back..... (Part.2)
My September Issue: Madrid Fashion Night Out...
My September Issue: Salamanca Streets




Big thanks for you all! and thanks for the support!
Have a great week.....
JK


12 comments:

  1. Hi!! all the looks are amazing!! Thanks for the award!!!!
    Kisses.

    gemeladas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias! y de nada!!! besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta la foto que sale el perrito nadando jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan las fotos! Y me parece una idea genial lo del ranking de posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gusta el look en el que llevas la camisa vaquera y el sombrero.

    Un beso guapo.

    www.lacajademary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me quedo con tu look de la camisa Vaquera!


    Soy adicto a ellas!


    Besos chipless by Dave
    ww.chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh great september looks! your blog is great :)
    now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the t-shirts that you wear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hacía tiempo que quería apuntarme a tu blog!!! y por fin hoy me he subido al tren!!!!!
    mencantas!!!!!
    besotes wapo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that last tee on you a lot! Cute! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha! your posts are so great!!

    kisses!


    Adrien Loren

    ReplyDelete