Translator

Thursday 16 August 2012

David Beckham for H&M (Again)


Hello Eveyone!
How you all doing? So I may say that this time Is going to be launch the David Beckham's Bodywear for H&M in America Today, August 16th.
To Celebrate the new campaign, H&M plans to unveil nine 11-foot statues of Beckham in his boxer briefs, targeting New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
You can have a look at his Last Bodywear Campaign Here...



"I am so excited about this new campaign for David Beckham Bodywear at H&M. I wanted to express the strength and quality of the David Beckham Bodywear collection with these images, and also wearability and fit. I love the range and feel so comfortable in each of the pieces. As soon as the collection was launched, it became second nature for me to wear it!" says Beckham.









I may say that I do have some of his Bodywear, and they are fab... And I sure he will do Great in America.



 Do you like it? What do you think of His New Shoots? Better that the other one Before?
Thoughts?
You can see the last Post of his first Campaign Here.

Beckham being groomed for the shoot.
behind-the-scenes photos with @David Beckham!

On the shoot!

Behind-the-scenes
Images of Beckham from the first campaign were projected onto the White Cliffs of Dover earlier this month in a bid to promote the collaboration further.

Thank you!
Make sure to Follow me on Twitter @JakzonKane and Facebook

#HMBeckham


New York, USA

Some of you may have seen these statues dotted around the States. If you take a picture with one (unfortunately not the real David!) using instagram with #HMBeckham on http://www.hmbeckham.com/ you can win a prize

 Los Angeles, USA


4 comments: