Translator

There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 13 August 2012

Lady Gaga for the September Issue....


Hello Everyone!
How you all doing? How was your weekend?
 

So to start the week I wanted to talk about the September Issue from Vogue. Its her second cover on the Vogue. But this issue of  Vogue US’  is the special anniversary issue. I may say that the blond wig she's wearing  kind of reminded me of muff handwarmer – sorry but it does.

Photographe by Mert & Marcus and styled by Grace Coddington (I Love Grace) I am excited to see the accompanying editorial. The cover itself is going to take a little getting used to – I love the incredible Marc Jacobs gown – the silhouette and colour is insane, and I also love that they haven’t gone too crazy with the text and the shoots (glad for that). I just think her hair is going to make this cover a little bit like Marmite - you will either love or hate it.

Check out some of the pictures I got and the Behind-The-Scenes Video from Vogue.










What do you think of Lagy Gaga’s September issue – do you love or hate it?
Make sure to Follow me on Twitter @JakzonKane and Facebook





Thank you And Have a great Week!

JK


9 comments: