Translator

Thursday 6 October 2011

It was My Birthday.. Party.2.


Take.2!

Hello eveyone (again)
So I said I was gonna post it tomorrow, well i will do it now...
I will show you some of my 2º Birthday party...



This party was a bit more chill out, close friends and thats all!
I just wanted to have a more relax time.....















What do you guys think?
I may say all my guest were well dressed!!!! lol
And before I forget, I had a VIP area! It was Great!
Here are the Pics of my VIP Area:






Thanks to you all!
Big Hug!




P.S. I will be doing a giveaway Next week!!!! xoxo (stay tune)

13 comments:

  1. Great pics! Congrats on your birthday!

    x
    FSHNvanguard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!:)
    You all look great and I love the place where you celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday:) and best wishes, i am 27 too.

    http://shu84.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡¡FELICIDADES!! :-) Great house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty blog :D

    http://thefashionbook1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! That cake looks so good :)

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wuaa! I love everything cna see here! well done, and for sure you had a fabulous time!

    xx

    Have a great weekend! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats man ! Looks like you guys really enjoyed that special day :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! what a gorgeous place for a get together! :) And HAPPY birthday of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG
    I love that Asos T-shirt!!!! I couldn't find it cause it was out of stock! However....happy birthday! ;)))))

    xoxo
    Alessandro

    www.thefashioncommentator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete