Translator

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 7 January 2012

(Back) (Outfit)



Hey Everyone!
How you all doing? How was Christmas? 


So, I am back, after a while being away and i need for a time for myself, I am back. Loads of new post and Ideas  coming up soon!!!
Hope you all missed me... 







Its a Outfit post, its a Simple outfit, my old time fab Jeans and my boots with a basic t-shirt and a knit jacket! It was a perfect day not too cold and sunny. Love it! (missing the summer)


What do you guys think? 




T-shirt: Pull&Bear // Vest: Pull&Bear // Jacket: Zara // Jeans: Pull&Bear (D.I.Y.) // Boots: Pull&Bear // Sunglasses: Pull&Bear // Watch: Nixon // Bracelett: B&G...




Thank you so much forsupport!
Take care & have a great weekend!

Big Hugs!





The End

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! A nice classic casual outfit! IS the swing bringing out the child in you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Cool outfit, I'm really loving the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, and happy new year!!!

    I love the colour of your shirt. Is very fall!


    Un saludo,
    Fran.


    http://hallamadovalentino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and your style! The color of your T shirt is perfect. It adds just the right amount of color. And I like those boots, of course! :)

    Your blog is lovely and I'm now following!

    xoxo
    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange with the boots. You have a good style. Love!


    xo

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look!!!! I like your stile!!! Passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other! (also on facebook!) www.keepintouchwithfashion.com
    have a nice day…. Keep in touch …. Kiss Jeasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for ur comment, hope u follow me ;)
    S

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya love the location it looks so beautiful and i love the orange top the way you tucked the jeans in the boots is fab!

    great post!

    monzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to everyone for the Great comments!
    have a great week.

    JK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thank you so much for following us!
    We thought it would be a great way to promote ourselves, since we've just started blogging.

    Soon we'll post more on a regular basis, including our own looks and styles!

    I love these pictures, it's a great watch as well :)
    We will follow your great blog too!

    Ciao xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Your welcome!
    It was a great idea to promote yourselves.... And great blog.
    Looking forward in looking for your posts!!!

    Have a great week!
    Hugs
    JK

    ReplyDelete