Translator

Friday 13 January 2012

Call The Fashion Police (part.VI)

Hello Peeps!
Its Friday (Friday 13th); Finally weekend is here!
How you all doing?





This week on my edtion of Fashion Police, 3 pictures from The 2012 People´s Choice Award. Let me know what you think?

 "2 Broke Girls" actress, presenter, and award winner for Best TV Comedy, Kat Dennings's too-tight, unflattering wrap dress and messy 'do made our hearts sink. Big miss on the her bust.
What do you think?



I thought "Once Upon a Time" actress Jennifer Morrison's fringe-hemmed Oscar de la Renta dress looked fairytale appropriate, and her berry-stained lips and oversize ballerina bun just added elements of extra charm. But  it aint the Best Dress. I specially hate the end of the dress those curtains flecos at the end... My view




As a member of "E! Fashion Police," we expected Kelly Osbourne's fashion-forward, color-blocked Honor dress and silver-twinged locks. However, we didn't expect that, I am not 100% sure if I Like it!
I still cant get over it!




So what did you think?

Have a Great Weekend.
Big Hugs

JK



My FaceBook Page: The Rule of Mr Kane

9 comments:

  1. I kinda like the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear! I just didn´t like the colour of Kelly´s hair!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post, I love the white dress! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me also on facebook
    www.keepintouchwithfashion.com have a good day... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed those are HORRID! But I do like the top part of Jennifer's dress, just not the way bottom like you said, ha ha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly is terrible,
    the hair are soooooooooooo shitty
    and the dress also:S

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Dennings, but she's not lookin good at all... I love de la Renta dress, even with flecos... and no words for Kelly!
    cool blog, by the way! drop by mine and follow if you like it ;)
    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer Jennifer's look ^-^
    I like your blog a lot so I'm following you.
    It would be great if you could follow me back :)
    Have a great weekend!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No me gusta especialmente ninguno de los 3 looks, pero la que más, la de la falda naranja :)

    Besos desde
    http://www.yoavogueytuacalifornia.com/

    ReplyDelete