Translator

Monday 16 January 2012

Madrid Fashion Week...

Hello Everyone...
How you all doing? How was the weekend?
Mine was chilled, and loads of Emails to reply to, I was Invited for Madrid Fashion Week Cibelespacio!
So who is going to Madrid Fashion Week? Or any other Fashion Week?



Weird of all, It aint Cilebees Fashion Show, is now called Mercedes-Benz. 
What collection will you like to see?



I can´t wait for it! I am getting few invites from designers, I will let you all know from who they are soon...




Well Just let me know what you guys think?

Have a great weekend, and I will keep you all posted!

Big Hug to you all!






8 comments:

  1. cibeles ummmmmm fantastic!!
    que tengas una buena semana
    besos

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias. sera mi primera vez en Cibeles!
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Yayy! So exciting! Sadly won't be getting invited...I'm not big enough for that :(
    Can't wait to hear what you're going to :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I aint thta big either! Just tried my Luck with the designers!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Disfrutalo mucho tu que puedes!!! Y nos informas :-)
    Un besito y buen comienzo de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias! si los Informare!!!
    Para ti tambien!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYfashion week hopefully if classes are not crazy.
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How Fab! woud so love to go NYFW.. that will be amazing...
      Hope you do go!
      Hugs!

      Delete