Translator

Sunday 26 February 2012

Shen Lin Collection (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid)

Hello Everyone (again)
So another post from Madrid fashion week. First of all I want to Thanks the Designer Shen Lin for invinting me to see his collection at Madrid Fashion Week.

What a collection! Love it that the Collection was called "31st of February", from the name we can see that the collection comes from a date that we dont have in our calendar. Unique cuts and hsapes, Amazing kimonos like coats! amazing prints and love the touch of feathers in the Collection! 

Shen Lin is from Taiwan, and we were glad to have him here showing us his amazing work! Cant wait for his future work!















 Shen Lin Running!


Watch the collection:

Here is Shen Lin Blog: Click Here

Hope you like it! 
What did you think of the Collection? And did you Like the Collection Name "31  of february"?


Follow me at Twitter: Click here
Also my Facebook page: Click Here

Hugs!
JK

17 comments:

  1. Hii! awsome! I can't see you in my gfc box!
    I'm follwoing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was very interesting!
      thanks for the comment!
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. I'm totaly in love with your blog.
    awesome pictures!

    would you like to follow me back?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!

      Hugs!
      I am following you!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I do agree with you!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. Ohhh la la, I have never heard of Shen Lin. But I love this collection.. thanks for sharing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His a new designer!
      thanks for the comment!
      Hugs

      Delete
  6. Great pictures!! Gorgeous. Following you :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela!
      I will follow you too!

      Hugs!

      Delete