Translator

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mercedes Castro Collection (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid)


Hello peeps!
Back to my fashion Week post, this time is the designer Mercedes Castro...
I may this Collection give you such a Happy Vibe, its like going back to your Childhood. Amazing collection, Love the Prints and colors used, the collection point entirely tailored and muticolored woorl (Knit).

The Prints were fantastic specially the houndstooth XXL print (Pata de Gallo XXL) and "The Little Prince" print that I love love! I would love to have the two men jumpsuits and the the Little Prince Print Knit!
Congrats to the designer for joy transmit and the life that she gave to the clothes on her Collection! 
We may say this a a perfect collection for winter, warm and interesting!


































The Designer: Mercedes Castro

A Preview if the Collection:

What did you think of the Collection?
Would you wear it?


For more info about Mercedes Castro: Click Here

Follow me on Twitter: @JakzonKane
My Facebook Page: The Rule of Mr Kane


Thank you so much!
Big hug to you all
JK




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2825977/the-rule-of-mr-kane?claim=qk4xqnskyyw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comments:

  1. looks like a really fun collection. there are a couple of pieces that i really like.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantan las combinaciones de texturas y estampados, y si usaria varias de esas piezas, muchas robaron mi corazon :)

    ReplyDelete