Translator

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Forms of the Female Body!...






What´s my body type?
Hello, So I have Posted this before, but as Spring and summer is coming I decided to RePosted! Hope you find it usefull! Those taking online college classes in fashion design will find it helpful as well.  
When you try on a garment, pay attention to how it falls in your body, and this choice must be made with some notions.
We all have different morphologies, we all have different body types!
The body has different measures and ratios that you can set the clothes we choose to use.


You always asking yourself! what Should I buy, I never know what to get!? So here I will give you a Little Help...


Hourglass-
Bust and hips the same size and smaller waist. 
Use:
Inspiration 50 years
Tights with waist belts that value
Righteous and sexy dresses
stilettos
Avoid:
too many prints
Do not use mini skirts, knife length is slightly above the knee
Total blank look


- Oval
The waist, shoulders, back and chest are bigger than the hips and thighs. •
Use:
cigarrette pants
Tissue fluid, draped in the tops
Earrings and long necklaces
Avoid:
puff sleeves
horizontal stripes
Pants in stretch fabric


-Rectangle
Shoulders, waist and hips are the same measures.
Use:
Pants with pockets
Cutting balloon dress
Balloon sleeves
strong shoulders
Avoid:
Clothes too tight
skiny pants
Look a full color


-Triangle
In physical type, the hips are too wide and the shoulders are narrower.
Use:
Banded straight jerseys or shirts that define your waist
Pants and skirts cut straight to disguise the width of the hip
Shirts and tops with thin belts
dress evas
Avoid:
skiny pants
shorts
tight skirts


Inverted Triangle-
Shoulders are wider than the hips and thighs. •
Use:
Casual Chic Style
Light clothing and comfortable
Court handles asymmetric
simple color
Avoid:
Clothes too provocative
Jumping too high with short skirt




So did you found it Helpful?
Let me know what do you think and if you Use it!


Hugs and Kisses
Jackson Kane




P.S. for the Boys i have something Different!

23 comments:

  1. Qué post tan simpático :) Me ha encantado :)Puesto que soy un chico, no puedo decirte qué tipo de cuerpo tng jejeje :)

    Besos desde
    http://www.yoavogueytuacalifornia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!!!
      Tengo que hacer uno para los chicos! ;-D

      Hugs
      JK

      Delete
  2. Estoy de acuerdo contigo y todas las siluetas femeninas... acordes con estilismo,etc...

    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    Dressed4Success
    Clodet Illustrations
    …1Kiss!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found this helpful.
    very cool

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very helpful guide!!! I definitely use the 1950's silhouette in dressing my hourglass-type figure.

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you did! thanks for the comment!
      Hugs!

      Delete
  5. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting,[probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased. I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often kisses
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it!!
      and thanks you so much for the comment and follow!
      Its all my work!! I will follow you too!

      Hugs
      JK

      Delete
  6. Hola Mr Kane!! muy guay el post!! Me va a resultar de lo más útil:)
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty good advices but the most important thing is to wear what you feel comfortable with and have fun dressing ;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree with you!
      You need to fill confortable in whatever you were!!!!

      Hugs
      Thanks for the comment!

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. haha I love this, I just blogged about hourglass figure a couple weeks ago! since I am hourglass!! great advice darling!! def following you! Come check out some pics of the start of our vegan shoe line! We bought our sewing machine!! :) come follow and see our process of making our shoes :) xoxo MUMU

    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IThanks for the comment!
      I will sure follow you and check you process of making shoes!
      xoxo
      JK

      Delete
  9. O thanks, admin your site and blog is very impressive and good to see. And also thanks for sharing this informative.
    https://blog.mindvalley.com/endomorph-female/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. 女装用品

    ReplyDelete